What Happened, Hollywood?: Relationship Goals!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, a.k.a. Single Awareness Day, we decided to post a Relationship Goals article giving these power couples all of our snaps of approval. Remember, don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve, find someone who will make you a power couple…or just be a baddie on your own because you don’t need a man to be powerful *hair flip*

Brangelina

Of course, we couldn’t NOT mention this power couple. They’re the definition of GOALS.

Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith

Ok… any husband that does this to his wife is automatic goals. Recently, though, they are both teaming up to boycott the unfair racism involving The Oscars. Couples who boycott together, stay together.

Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed

You can’t get any more humanitarian than these two. They both are heavily involved in charity and non-profit organizations helping children, animals, and the environment. They’re basically changing the world for the better with their kind souls and you can’t get more goals than that! Plus, they’re both vampires so it’s love at first bite.

Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka

Not only are they parents to the cutest twins ever, but they themselves are the cutest parents…ever! They’re both always dressed to impress and aren’t afraid to publicly show their love for each other, ugh so cute stop it.

John Legend & Chrissy Teigan

The happy couple is expecting their first child! With Chrissy’s loveable personality and John’s heart melting voice, who wouldn’t think that they are Relationship goals?!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler

They are the most cool-hipster-stylish-down-to-earth couple ever. Who are we  kidding, they SLAY Coachella every year!

Ellen Degeneres & Portia Di Rossi

Imagine having a marriage where both people are silly and goofy yet stand for what they believe in? That’s the definition of a power couple if you ask us.

David & Victoria Beckham

Well, well, these style icons never disappoint when they’re spotted in public – even if it’s just running some errands, them and their entire family look like they’re coming back from a fashion event. Do they even know how to basic? We don’t think so. 

These are just some of the power couples that never fail us whether they are spotted in the grocery store or on the red carpet. They set the standard so high, ugh they’re so cute it hurts tbh.

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats. 
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus