This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

It’s that time of the week when you might be asking, “What Happened, Hollywood?” Let’s get started…

1. Welcome to the World, Baby Timberlake.

The adorable baby Timberlake, or Silas Randall, was welcomed into the world on Saturday, April 11. We can imagine how much of a little superstar the baby boy will be!

2. Chrissy Teigan Bares It All. 

Seriously, Chrissy Teigan has got to be the most relatable model ever! She posted this picture on Instagram, fully embracing her stretch marks (she called them “stretchies”) and we love it. She owns it! It just comes to show that even models on the cover of Sports Illustrated have “stretchies”, but not everyone flaunts them like Chrissy.

3. Pretty Little Liars is Back!

For all you PLL’s fans, YES, it is coming back for its 6th season on June 2, 2015! Also, season 7 is coming mid 2016 but let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

4. Nicki Minaj is Engaged?

Umm can we be the first to say that we didn’t know Nicki even had a boyfriend? We had our money on Drikki (Drake + Nicki) but Meek Mill is the lucky man. Here’s a pic of Nicki’s 15 carat, heart shaped engagement ring…we’re jealous.

5. Zayn = Bald :(

Yes, Zayn did need a haircut but this just comes to show that you need to be careful about what you wish for.

6. Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer Releases. 

Pitch Perfect 2 will be in theaters May 2015 — that’s NEXT MONTH! Yaaas!

Watch the official trailer here!

Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus