This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

You might be asking What Happened, Hollywood? Let’s get started…

1. Kelly Says “Goodbye” to Fashion Police

It’s official, Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!’s Fashion Police for good! Osbourne claims that she is quitting the show “to pursue other opportunities” but there’s no hiding the fact that she doesn’t approve of all the snarky and inappropriate comments made on the show. Rumor has it that Khloe Kardashian is going to be Kelly’s replacement which we totally approve!

2. Kelly Clarkson Gets Called Fat and Her Response is Pure Gold

“The Most Hated Woman in Britain”, Kelly Hopkins, told ET in an interview that “Kelly Clarkson is now a chunky monkey, if we’re putting it nicely.”

Hopkins then said  “It’s been a year since she’s had her baby, that’s not baby weight, that’s carrot cake weight.”

Hopkins bashes Clarkson’s daughter and says “every fat child has a fat parent.” Apparently Hopkins has no filter and no shame.

This is what Kelly Clarkson responded with:

“I’m awesome! It doesn’t bother me. It’s a free world. Say what you will. I’ve just never cared what people think. It’s more if I’m happy and I’m confident and feeling good, that’s always been my thing. And more so now, since having a family—I don’t seek out any other acceptance.”

YOU GO CLARKSON, YOU GO.

3. Chris Brown Blocks Chrissy Teigen on Twitter?

For reasons unknown, Chris Brown blocked Chrissy Teigen on Twitter! Who would ever want to block the food loving, charismatic Ms. Legend!? We don’t know, but this is what Teigen posted and apparently it makes her sad.

4. Neil Patrick Harris Hosts the Oscars…What Did You Think?

We all love us some NPH, especially as the ultimate bachelor “Barney” on How I  Met Your Mother, but people seem to be a little too critical when it came to his hosting skills on the Oscar’s. Here’s what NPH said when asked if he would host again:

“I don’t know that my family nor my soul could take it. It’s a beast. It was fun to check off the list, but for the amount of time spent and the understandable opinionated response, I don’t know that it’s a delightful balance to do every year or even again.”

A for effort, Neil!

5. Music of the Week – Blessings by Big Sean ft. Drake & Kanye West

Check out Ariana Grande’s boo killin’ it.

Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus