This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

The holiday season is in full swing now that it’s November! And yes, I am one of those people who start listenting to Christmas music on November 1st and keep their Christmas tree up past January 1st. No shame. Christmas music puts me in the best mood and quite frankly, I don’t care what people say- it’s never too early to start listening to Christmas music. So here are some of my favorite songs to get ya’ll into the holiday mood!

1. Last Christmas – Wham! 

2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith

3. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey 

4. White Christmas – Michael Buble

5. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Buble

6. Winter Wonderland – Micheal Buble 

7. Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms

8. It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams

9. Let It Snow – Daniela Andrade

10. Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt or Ariana Grande

Cindy is a San Diego native currently attending the University of California, Santa Barbara. As a 2nd year Global Studies major she aspires to work in the PR or marketing industry. During her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends, admiring the breathtaking IV sunsets, napping, shopping, or binge watching favorite TV shows. 
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay