freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tristan Thompson Played Our Girl Khloé Kardashian and I’m MAD

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

All he had to do was wait nine months.

In case you haven’t heard, Tristan cheated on pregnant Khloé Kardashian several times with different women. Let me repeat.

Pregnant Khloé Kardashian.

Image via Hollywood Life

Khloé Kardashian, the gorgeous, loving, strong, funny Kardashian.

The one who went through heartbreak and hardship with ex-husband Lamar Odom. She stood by his side while he was in the hospital even while they were in the process of getting a divorce.

The Khloé Kardashian who struggled with fertility issues while she was with Lamar and wanted to become a mother.

Then a few years later, Tristan Thompson waltzes in and treats her like the queen she is. Or so it seemed.

Image via Hollywood Life

Khloé announced her pregnancy during the great Kardashian baby boom. Even younger sister Kylie got pregnant before Khloé did.

Image via People

Everything seemed perfect. Khloé had already moved to Cleveland to be with Tristan. She uprooted her whole life and moved away from her close family to be with him. She sacrificed so much to make their long distance relationship work.

Image via E! Online

As a thank you for all Khloé has done for him, Tristan’s like… “A baby? A caring, loving girlfriend? Nah. Let’s cheat on my pregnant girlfriend and betray her trust before we welcome a child into the world.” Great plan, dude. “This way, if everything works out perfectly — because I’m a basketball player and my girlfriend is one of the most famous people on the planet — no one will find out! There won’t be paparazzi when I walk into a hotel with another woman. They won’t see me making out with a girl in the club.” 

So, Tristan….

Maybe the next time you want to cheat on someone, make sure they’re not pregnant or a Kardashian. Obviously, we’d all prefer if you didn’t cheat on anyone. But if you have to, don’t be stupid and pick a member of the most famous family in America. Especially don’t cheat on someone like Khloé who treats you better than you will ever be able to reciprocate.

Obviously your behavior has nothing to do with Khloé. She is an independent and strong woman. Even if she stays with you for now, know that she doesn’t need you. Especially not after what you did to her. If you’re lucky enough to get a second chance, treat her better. If you can’t even do that, at the very least be there for your daughter, True. Just try not to get anyone else pregnant and cheat on them, K?

Ashley is a graduate from UC Santa Barbara with a major in Communication and minor in Professional Writing. She is from San Diego, but Santa Barbara will always be her second home. Her loves include alpacas, books, comedy and celebrities. If you want to be her best friend, just bring her some vegan cookies or donuts.