Three Playlists to Get You Through Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

It’s that time again: midterm season. Every good study session needs a good study playlist to go along with it. That’s why we created three different playlists to get you through those cram sessions!

1. Soft Pop Hits

Lowkey songs from Camila Cabello, Ed Sheeran, and more of today’s most popular artists. 

2. LoFi Beats

Instrumental beats for when you really need to focus. 

3. Indie Pop

Dreamy indie pop songs to get you through a late night or early morning study session.  

Bonus!: Study Break

Fun pop songs to dance or relax to after a long study session! Consider it your musical pick-me-up.

Good luck on your exams, collegiates! Remember to get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, and don’t stress out too much. You got this!

Image via Giphy

Sabrina Bui is a third year English and Philosophy double major at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Originally from Orange County, California, transferring to UCSB was her first choice because she fell in love with the beautiful campus, cute downtown area, and easy access to the beach that no other school could provide. When Sabrina isn't in class or writing for HerCampus, you can find her trying out a new recipe she found online or hanging out at her favorite coffee shop in SB, The French Press, reading a book.  
Adar Levy

UCSB '19

Adar is a fourth-year student at UC Santa Barbara, studying Sociology. She is an avid creative writer, podcast listener, music enthusiast, and foodie. Loving everything from fashion and lifestyle to women's empowerment, she hopes to work for a major women's publication one day. See what Adar is up to on Instagram @adarbear.