This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Super Bowl 2016 is almost here! If you’re excited to travel to the Bay Area for the game and have some extra time on your hands then you’ll be stoked to learn about this! Whether you’re an Eco-friendly environmentalist, a foodie, a hipster trying to find new places to take some awesome shots, or just looking to enjoy your time while you’re in the Bay Area, here are 20 different places to visit during Super Bowl weekend! Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Locations vary between Santa Clara, San Jose and San Francisco (All in the general Bay Area)!

1. Love Free B!rds burritos? Then you’ll need to try a Burrito-zilla!

This burrito is 5 pounds and 18 inches…no joke!

2. Love football? Visit the Triston Museum of Art.

Soak in all the football glory you can get!

3. Great America

This rollercoaster and water park is on the same lot as Levi’s Statium!

4. Miss I.V. Drip? Go to C.R.E.A.M.

Cookies Rule Everything Around Me. Enough. Said.

5. San Pedro Quare Market.

Farmers Market at your finger tips!

6. The Golden Gate Bridge.

Do I really need to explain this one?

7. K1 Speed.

Maybe pratice some drifting skills?

8. Sky High.

A foam pit, for adults!

9. San Jose Museum of Art.

Enjoy some art to balance out all of the football energy!

10. Municipal Rose Garden.

I see cute new instagram pictures in your future!

11. Winchester Mystery House.

It is said that the ghost of Sarah Winchester still roams the halls of the San Jose mansion, maybe you’ll see her ghost if you go for a tour!

12. Happy Hallow Park & Zoo.

Great way to keep kids entertained…or yourself.

13. The Tech Museum of Innovation.

You’ll be amazed as to what cool inventions you find!

14. Mercado.

Take a nice stroll around town.

15. Plaza de Cesar Chavez Park.

Not in Santa Clara yet? San Jose is just as beautiful. 

16. Pier 39 in San Francisco.

From the Santa Barbara beach to the San Francisco Bay!

17. 7 Bamboo Bar & Karaoke.

Who doesn’t love drinks and karaoke?!

18. Maggiano’s Little Italy.

Best Italian restuarant in San Jose! Worth every penny.

19. Santana Row.

L.A. has Rodeo Drive, the Bay Area has Santana Row! Great place to go shopping for high end brands!

20. The View.

A San Francsisco restaurant with this view… need I say more?

Hope you all have a fun and safe Super Bowl 2016!!

Elizabeth Vasquez graduated from UC Santa Barbara back in 2016 with a BA in English. Elizabeth currently resides in the Silicon Valley area and works for Modern Luxury Silicon Valley magazine as a marketing & events coordinator. When she isn't working, Elizabeth enjoys dining out with friends, reading a book and spending time with her two dogs. See what she is up to on Instagram: @iamelizabethvasquez and on Twitter: @MissElizabethLV
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.