lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Struggles of Liking Someone Who Doesn’t Like You Back, As Told By Plankton Memes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

At some point in our lives, we just fall for someone but it doesn’t work out. As if that isn’t enough, you have to deal with all of these too: 

Sometimes, you feel like you just aren’t good enough

Sometimes, you’ll question whether or not he is just using you, and you might have an urge to call and ask. 

Sometimes you start getting tired of trying and ask yourself what you have done to yourself… 

And you might just end up crying, and sometimes, it’s A LOT.

You might even start feeling lost or like a failure.

Sometimes, you question whether or not you should try harder…

Or if you should just stop trying, because the harder you hold on, the more it hurts… 

Then you start realizing that they probably like someone else even though you’ve tried… 

And you start losing confidence, and might even feel more sad… 

But at the end of the day, for some reason, you still can’t stop thinking about them. 

Slowly but surely, you will figure things out. You’ll get over it and be all fine again. :) 

Hello! Devonne is a fourth year Chinese major with an applied psychology minor. She loves to binge watch shows on Netflix, trying out new food, and writing her penpals during her free time. She has an obsession with being organized and the Container Store a little too much. She is also interested in learning more about watercolor painting and modern calligraphy. 
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay