Spring into Spring Break with the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Finals are upon us, and you know what that means: SPRING BREAK! This much-needed week in the sun (or not in the sun) is going to be awesome, but it’ll be even more awesome with these goodies in our Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit.

#ActuallySheCan Success Issue

ActuallySheCan is a campaign that aims to start a movement for modern female empowerment. Young women should be celebrated for having ambitions, not shot down.

The new Mentorship Program at ActuallySheCan was created to inspire tomorrow’s leading ladies to believe they can do anything. If you want to major in something you love, you can do it. If you want to go into the arts or STEM, you can do it. If you want to go to grad school, you can do it.

Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t, because actually, you can.

Cystex Tablets (plus coupon!)

Cystex has helped millions of women through urinary tract infections. It’s the number one brand of antibacterial protection and pain relief out there!

Once you have a UTI, you’ll never want to have one again. Cystex has a bunch of products that can take care of your urinary health.

They’re discreet enough to take in class, at the library, or even out in IV on the weekends!

Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, and Colorful Dual-Tip Markers

Never forget to be organized with this adorable set! The planner is set up so that you have lots of space to work with and personalize your life. You can use it to take notes, make your schedule, or even leave yourself reminders. There are even motivational quotes scattered around the planner, so whenever you flip a page, there’s a little bit of inspiration for you right there!

I know staying on top of everything was one of your New Year’s Resolutions, and you can still keep that! With UCSB on the quarter system, it’s easy to get lost in ours schedules quickly. These products will help you stay on track, even when your class only lasts ten weeks.

Freeman Beauty Travel Size Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo (plus coupon!)

Forget diamonds, dry shampoo is honestly a girl’s best friend. Even if you don’t need to absorb extra oil, dry shampoo is great for adding volume to your hair. Freeman beauty has a bunch of dry shampoos from the original to this tropical scent, so transport yourself to an island this spring break (even if you can’t afford to actually go to an island)!

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Tinted Lotion

This week-long spring break, you might not be able to go a hot and tropical island to get your tan on. That’s where the L’Oreal self-tanning collection comes in!

Here we have self-tanning towelettes and a tinted lotion, both great and effective ways to get your tan on in less than a week. So get your self-tan on, head over to the beach, and take some pictures to let your friends know you had an awesome spring break!

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Samples

Lipstick is powerful. With the right makeup, any woman can conquer the world. Charlotte Tilbury released her own beauty line back in 2013.

“I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful, and sexy and that makeup is a great way to achieve this. Makeup gives you instant confidence. It’s about feelings as fabulous on the outside as you do on the inside.” -Charlotte Tilbury

Here we have three different samples of Charlotte Tilbury’s new Hot LIps lipstick line in Miranda Kay, Kim K.W., and Electric Poppy. Try all of them, they’re super fun to apply, feel great on your lips, and look great on you!

Juicy Couture

Juicy is an iconic brand that has just about everything fashion: clothes, tracksuits, jewelry, accessories, purses, shoes, perfumes, baby clothes, and much more!

We get that you don’t always have money to afford the luxuries of life, so we’re giving you twenty percent off, because you deserve it.

Happy Spring Break, collegiettes!

Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay