Spring Into Break with Rent The Runway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

With only a week left of school, Her Campus UCSB can almost see the spring break light at the end of this finals tunnel. Between highlighting class readers, rushing to buy blue books, and finalizing tropical spring break getaways, collegiates spend enough time (and money!) worrying about planning the perfect sun-filled spring break. Factor in buying a trendy wardrobe that is essential for any spring break getaway, and college girls everywhere will definitely be receiving annoying balance notifications from their bank and very angry voicemails from parents (sorry, Dad!).

When it comes to saving money and having the cutest designer threads, Rent the Runway is the one-stop-shop for Spring Break! Glamour, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and Marie Claire all rave about RentTheRunway.com’s offer of the hottest looks of the season for 10-15% of the retail price. Rent the Runway markets high-end designers like Hervé Leger, Tibi, Rebecca Taylor, and more. Rent the Runway’s beachside maxis and cocktail bodycon dresses look even better with the 7,000 spring break-approved jewelry and handbag accessories.

Her Campus is drooling over Kendra Scott’s “Danielle Salmon Earrings, available to rent for only $10 (less than Freebirds Nachos…and definitely lasts longer) and Erin by Erin Fetherston’s “Drop of Paradise Dress,which costs $295 in department stores, but can be rented for the entirety of spring break for only $60!

The best news? If you are traveling within the continental U.S., you can save room in your suitcase by having your Rent the Runway dresses shipped straight to your hotel. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that you can concentrate on getting a golden glow for summer and leave your perfect vacay apparel to Rent the Runway!  

Maya is currently a third year Communications major at UCSB and a San Francisco native. As an previous editorial intern for HC and current Campus Correspondent, Maya loves to write about her NOMtastic food endeavors and the laid back fashion and style of California. With an interest in magazine editorial writing and public relations, Maya plans to pursue these fields as she continues to add a little more spice to every Collegiate’s life!
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus