Spring Break Ideas For The Young, Sexy, and Broke

Influxes of guys head to the gym and girls talk about the latest crash diet that they swear will get you the ultimate bikini bod…Ahh smells like spring break! Spring break is the monumental rite of passage that all college students should experience at least once in their lifetime. So if you’re broke (like me) but you still want to get your party on, look no further. Here are some cheap yet beautiful destinations for your spring break!

1. Road trip and camp out at Yosemite Park.

If you’re a Californian and haven’t been to Yosemite yet, this is a must do. Gather a group of friends and get down and dirty with Mother Earth. Pitch a tent, or for a little more money rent a log cabin. Don’t forget to bring the booze…

2. 21 and up? Head to Sin City!

You wouldn’t believe how many times Las Vegas is overlooked when it comes to Spring Break. Might not be the tropical beach you imagined, but MGM Grand’s newly renovated pool is perfect for any party. 

3. Check out Puerto Vallarta.

For those of us who are craving the cliché yet satisfying Mexican getaway on a budget. It may not be Cabo, but Puerto Vallarta does comprise of all-inclusive resorts, upscale nightclubs, and most importantly, beaches!

4. Check out Pacific Grove, California!

Looking for a more peaceful vacation? This Victorian seaside town is perfect for family vacations as well as date trips with your significant other. Rent a surfboard and get out in the ocean or walk through adorable shops that surround Carmel-by-the-Sea. 

Whether you end up cuddling with your dog or going crazy in Cancun, remember to enjoy and relax this spring break! You deserve it! 

Shefali Agarwal is a second year Communications Major at University of California Santa Barbara, hoping to pursue PR in the future. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Shefali enjoys traveling, eating, reading and playing volleyball. Anything that gets her out there and active is a must do. See what she is up to on Instagram @shefalee!