Snaps That Prove DJ Khaled Is A Gaucho

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past year, by now you’ve seen DJ Khaled’s infamous snapchat pictures and videos. If you have, then as a Gaucho I’m sure you can’t help but relate to him on a spiritual level. We may still be trying to piece all of his advice together to figure out the key to success, but one thing is forsure: we are hooked! OH, and…

Major Key Alert: DJ Khaled is definitely an honorary Gaucho!

1. Just like us, he’ll always Gaucho back!

2. DJ Khaled loves the beach!

3. Of ocurse, he loves the sunsets

4.  And just like the rest of us, we change. From being an immature drunken 1st year to a slightly more mature drunken 4th year.

5. Being enviornmentally friendly = clean soul

6. Us Gauchos care a lot for our skin, who knew it was a major key alert?!

7. How many guys at UCSB do you think relate to this snap? Hmm…

8. Snapchating while out at Tonic or Wildcat, been there done that. 

9. Being politically active? It’s what we do!

10. Colleg ain’t easy. They don’t want us to succeed, but we will!

Elizabeth Vasquez graduated from UC Santa Barbara back in 2016 with a BA in English. Elizabeth currently resides in the Silicon Valley area and works for Modern Luxury Silicon Valley magazine as a marketing & events coordinator. When she isn't working, Elizabeth enjoys dining out with friends, reading a book and spending time with her two dogs. See what she is up to on Instagram: @iamelizabethvasquez and on Twitter: @MissElizabethLV
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.