jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Pinterest FAILS that will make you LOL!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Pinterest is the perfect website to meet our creative needs. From life hacks to DIY projects, Pinterest never dissappoints with their easy to follow pictures and instructions. However, we may dissappoint ourselves and realize it’s actually not that easy when trying these hacks and DIY projects. In fact, we’ve seen a trend on the internet that compares our “Expectations vs. Reality” especially with some of these Pinterest hacks and you really just can’t help but laugh at some of these results. So just for shits and giggles, here are 8 Pinterest inspired DIY project and hack fails that will have you dying from laughter. 

1. FALL INSPIRED MELTED CRAYON ART 

2. DIY SOCK WREATH 

3. DIY BUTTON FRUIT BOWL 

4. DIY TURKEY TREATS

5. DEVILED CHICKS 

6. CATERPILLAR CUPCAKES 

7. DIY MANICURE INSPIRATION 

8. MASON JAR CAKES 

My name is Patricia Martin. I am currently a third year BFA dance major at UCSB. I am originally from Sacramento, CA. I have been dancing for seventeen years now and have not stopped. I am continuing my training in dance here at UCSB in order to meet my goal to one day be a part of a professional dance company. I also strive to become a choreographer and create works that will inspire other dancers and artists. Although dance is my life, my number one goal in life is to create and inspire whether that be through my dancing, performance or through writing. I am not the best speaker for I am best at expressing myself through movement and written words. And if I am able to use those two things and inspire someone, I am happy.