Met Ball 2013: Best and Worst Dressed of Fashion’s Biggest Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Our favorite A-listers gathered on Sunday night for the annual Met Ball in New York City. Regarded as the top annual social event in NYC, you can bet every celebrity from Beyonce to Dakota Fanning broke out their haute couture designer dresses for the black tie affair. Here are some celebrities that made my best and worse dressed list:

Best Dressed

Blake “can do no wrong” Lively

Model Cara Delevingne‘s low-cut dress spiked our interest

Jessica Alba‘s dress shows that cutouts aren’t going out of style anytime soon

VS Angel and mother Miranda Kerr shows off her rockin’ post-baby bod (she’s inhuman)

Worst Dressed

Elle Fanning matched her eye shadow to her dress…need I say more?

Madonna looks like a mix between Cyndi Lauper and Edna from The Incredibles

Miley Cyrus shows, once again, that she is far from her Hannah Montana days

Here is Miley Cyrus again when she hosted Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives…oh wait. 

What happened to the bohemian goddess Nicole Richie who didn’t have grey cotton candy as hair?

Maya is currently a third year Communications major at UCSB and a San Francisco native. As an previous editorial intern for HC and current Campus Correspondent, Maya loves to write about her NOMtastic food endeavors and the laid back fashion and style of California. With an interest in magazine editorial writing and public relations, Maya plans to pursue these fields as she continues to add a little more spice to every Collegiate’s life!
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus