This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

One of the best parts of being a girl is being able to pick out cute underwear and bralettes! One of the down sides is how expensive they can be. If you go to a Victoria’s Secret, the price range for the cutest and most comfortable bras is about $45 to $60 (thank god their underwear is always on sale!). Online shopping can help you find the most affordable lingerie to buy if you’re on a low budget – check these out!

1. Forever 21

Forever 21 is probably the cheapest you’ll find! You can find bralettes as low as $5 and underwear for $4. Most of their bralettes have lace and are very comfy to wear.

2.  Charlotte Russe

Also like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe has the price range of $5 to $15 and has similar styles!

3. Love Culture

Love Culture is a bit pricier ($20-$30),  but most of their styles resemble Free People (which is pretty expensive and super cute!)

4. H&M

The quality of H&M is a bit better than Forever 21, so it’s pretty worth it to pay extra! Prices range from $15 to $35

5. Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters is possibly my favorite place to buy lingerie! Their bralettes have the perfect fit and come in the prettiest colors. Just like VS, they have sales on their underwear most of the time. Prices range from $20 to $40!

Fashion, writing, and dogs are my passions. I'm a Communications major, hoping to work for fashion PR someday. Oh, and I'm totally in love with Zac Efron!
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.