Keeping Up with Kenneth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Kenneth Huynh

Age: 19

Hometown: Chatsworth, CA

Relationship status: Single

Year & Major: 2nd year Pre-Bio

Celebrity crush: Jessica Alba

Ideal travel destination: Australia

First thing you notice about girls: Their smile

Hobbies: Basketball and hanging out with friends

Job: Athletic training

Favorite food: Anything sandwich-like, and tacos

Ideal first date: Dinner and a walk in the park

Favorite music genre: Hip hop and R&B

Where can girls find you on the weekends?: Studying at the library, in my room or at the gym

What do you hope will happen when this article is posted?: Somebody will be willing to take the time and actually read it.

Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay  
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.