Join Beau Undies to Help Women in Need!

It can be tough to find time to shop during the school year, especially for undies! Out of all the things you need, this vital article of clothing can hit the bottom of your list. One more thing that takes the back burner when we’re busy is charity work. Most of us strive to be good people, but can’t focus on good deeds when busy and poor. Well, in both respects, it just got a whole lot easier with Beau undies!

Beau undies is a panty subscription company. That means you get 2 pairs of undies sent straight to your door once a month for only $13.99 plus tax. Don’t let this sweet deal fool you, these are super cute, comfy, stretchy, quality undies! You’d be lucky to get one pair for this price at most popular lingerie stores.

You might be wondering how it all works. Simple! Choose your size, and undie style (cheeky, thong, mixed) and await your adorable Beau bag conveniently delivered with FREE SHIPPING every 15th of the month!

Wondering how you can donate with Beau? All you have to do is post a photo on your instagram account showing off your products using the hashtage #subscriptiononamission in your caption and one pair will be donated to a woman in need at a local shelter.

Fix two problems with one subscription. Visit www.beauundies.com to sign up today!

All images via Beau Undies

My name is Lauren MacDonald and I am the former campus correspondent and editor in chief of Her Campus UCSB. While at UCSB, I dedicated much of my time to Her Campus as I strongly believe in its ability to empower women to tell their stories. I graduated in 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies.