The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

The “hot girl” mentality, coined by rapper Megan Thee Stallion, is a state of mind that oozes nonchalant confidence and shameless flamboyance. While the pandemic has put a damper on hot girl activities for two years and counting, the term has evolved to describe the put-together “it” girl that perfectly balances pleasure and poise in all aspects of her life. 

Here’s where Notion comes in: 

For those unfamiliar with the program, Notion is Google Sheet’s cooler, more aesthetic older sister. It retains many of the same organizational and formatting features of Sheets and presents them in a seamless, easily accessible (and arguably, prettier) format. For these reasons, it’s the perfect place to organize everything from schoolwork, to expenses, to book lists. 

In a time where it’s easy to succumb to listlessness, Notion encourages productivity in a digestible way. With a plethora of ways to organize and customize, it’s the perfect place for hot girls to put their lives together.

Don’t be intimidated. Notion is for everyone, and to prove it, I’ll be sharing my favorite templates that will help you attain your hot girl status. 

Goal workbook” by nnari

This adorable pastel template is a great organizational hub for detailed goal setting. It features multiple pages that can be used to organize your career plans, personal growth, and health priorities. What I love about this template is its self-reflective approach to goals, making it a perfect template for optimizing your progress without patronizing yourself. 

Student Dashboard” by Janice Studies

This incredibly cute and beautifully organized page has everything from a calendar to an end-of-semester countdown. Customizing this template, which features multiple embeds for class-specific pages and a budget tracker, can be difficult for those new to Notion. Watch this video by Youtuber Janice Studies, the creator of this template, to learn how to make this hub your own.

College LifE” BY MYTHRIDER

This template is perfect for anyone looking to organize their entire higher education career. Not only can this template help organize your assignments, it also contains pages to help you write essays, craft your senior thesis, and keep track of upcoming events. It’s perfectly made for college students needing one place to keep track of all aspects of their academic life. Credit to user “mythrider” on Reddit for this stunning template.

LITTLE THINGS” BY NNARI

Alright, enough work-related templates—being a hot girl is all about balance. After all, there’s nothing like watching a good K-drama or Netflix documentary to unwind after a long day of studying. Losing track of everything you’ve watched/read? Then this template is perfect for you! It has multiple pages for any and every type of media so you can track your watchlists and wishlists with ease.

The cozy library

Last but not least, I can’t forget about reading, a must-do activity of “hot girls.” This template is perfect for both bookworms and newbies to reading, allowing anyone to track and rate books they’ve read in one visually pleasing place. Plus, you can organize even further by adding titles to the favorites page and setting a reading goal for the year. “The cozy library” is one of many pages in Notion’s gallery.

Didn’t like any of these templates? Then browse Notion’s own gallery of templates created by the Notion team and other contributors! There are templates for everything from Wordle competitions to decision making to habit tracking. Believe me when I say that Notion is truly the tool for all of us hot girls to thrive.

If you’re still scared to try out this incredibly powerful platform, I recommend watching Deb Smikle’s video on Notion, which was the inspiration for this article. She introduces useful keyboard shortcuts and resources for customization so you can conquer Notion use it for all your hot girl activities. Give her video a like and go support the other creators featured in this post for their amazing templates.

Alexa Tan

UCSB '25

Hello! I'm Alexa, a second-year Communication major. When I'm not writing, you can probably find me scrolling through Pinterest or shuffling my KR&B playlist.