etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Need something to new to watch this spring? Here are a few goodies Netflix has for us!

1. Queer Eye

Photo Credit

Queer Eye was released on February 7th. The show is about five gay men who makeover the lives of straight men, each episode focusing on a different man. This show is heartwarming and very entertaining, definitely one of my favorites!

2. Love (season 3)

Photo Credit

The third season of Love was added March 9th. If you haven’t watched the first two seasons, the show centers on the relationship between Gus and Mickey, an odd and flawed couple. If you’re a fan of romantic comedies, this show is for you.

3. Santa Clarita Diet (season 2)

Photo Credit

The second season of Santa Clarita Diet came to Netflix on March 23rd. Warning: this show is not for the fainthearted (or anyone with a blood phobia). Drew Barrymore plays a flesh-eating zombie trying to live a normal suburban life. I was a big fan of the first season, I’m excited to see what happens in the second!

4. A Series of Unfortunate Events (season 2)

Photo Credit

Okay, I’m sure you’ve already heard of this one, but did you know the second season was just added on March 30th? If you haven’t heard of A Series of Unfortunate Events, this show is based off the novels of the same name. After their parents die in a fire, the Baudelaire children are placed in the care of Count Olaf, a distant relative who is after the family fortune.

5. Game Over, Man!

Photo Credit

This action-comedy from the creators of Workaholics looks like it’ll be quite the movie. Anders Holm, Blake Anderson, and Adam Devine play three waiters at a high-rise hotel that gets taken hostage. The film pays homage to Die Hard and became available on Netflix on March 23rd.

Thumbnail Credit

Hello! I'm Arianna, somtimes Ari, and I'm an English major at University of California, Santa Barbara. I'm one of the many editorial interns here at Her Campus UCSB. After graduating, I hope to work professionally in the editing business,.  
Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;)