HCXO & Have a Great Spring Break!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Spring break is finally upon us! We’re more than ready to enjoy our vacation thanks to our Spring Break Survival Kit!

Worried about frizzy hair at the beach?

Don’t fret! TRESemme has got you covered with their pre-wash conditioner and volumizing shampoo! Your hair will last all day and into your nightclub hairstyle. 

Baggage probs at the airport?

Flying to Cabo is exciting, sure, but what about keeping your luggage safe? Vera Bradley luggage ID cases keep your stuff together and safe!

Eyeliner not on fleek?

Milani has liquid liners in every shade from dark black to vibrant purple. Choose your look!

Need somewhere to stow your sunscreen?

Stay in style while you tan with a gorgeous Vera Bradley tote bag! This one’s big enough to hold all of your beach knick knacks, plus look cute. 

Have a great break, Gauchos! See you soon ;)

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.