Hairstyles to Rock this Music Festival Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Music festival season is here! That means it’s time for good vibes, good music, overly priced food, and the perfect chance to try out some hairstyles! These hairstyles can be a great compliment to the cute outfits you have planned out. 

Braids

French braids are a classic and a super cute way to keep you hair out of your face while dancing in that swealtering heat! 

Buns

Channel your inner Princess Leia with this look! 

Half Up, Half Down

You can get the both of both worlds! 

Flowers In Your Hair 

Nothing says music fesivals like floral headbands, but try mixing up by accessorizing with flowers in your hair! 

Glitter Roots 

Who said glitter can only be used for arts and crafts?! If you want to spice up your hairdo but flowers aren’t your thing, try glitter! Yup, glitter roots are this festival season’s hottest new style and is totally eye-catching (but probably a little messy).  

All photos courtesy of Pinterest.

Cindy is a San Diego native currently attending the University of California, Santa Barbara. As a 2nd year Global Studies major she aspires to work in the PR or marketing industry. During her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends, admiring the breathtaking IV sunsets, napping, shopping, or binge watching favorite TV shows. 
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay