This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Welcome Winter with these DIY decorations to help get you in the spirit of the holidays! Tap into your your crafty, creative side this season with these simple, easy, yet festive DIY ideas to decorate and celebrate the holidays. Happy Crafting & Happy Holidays! 

Snowflake Wreath

Video tuturial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCzDKyd8HME

Here are more ways you can incorporate this easy DIY throughout your entire home!

Underwater Festive Forest

Tutorial here: http://www.make-haus.com/blog/ppyhaus.com/2013/12/mason-jar-globes.html

Here are more ways to upgrade this DIY:

Gift Cabinets

Here are more ideas to incorporate this gift wrap decor throughout your home:

My name is Patricia Martin. I am currently a third year BFA dance major at UCSB. I am originally from Sacramento, CA. I have been dancing for seventeen years now and have not stopped. I am continuing my training in dance here at UCSB in order to meet my goal to one day be a part of a professional dance company. I also strive to become a choreographer and create works that will inspire other dancers and artists. Although dance is my life, my number one goal in life is to create and inspire whether that be through my dancing, performance or through writing. I am not the best speaker for I am best at expressing myself through movement and written words. And if I am able to use those two things and inspire someone, I am happy.
Kyrene is a third year Global Studies major. She is an Editorial Intern and a PR Intern for UCSB Her Campus. Kyrene is from the southern Californian city of Covina. She enjoys meeting people, exploring new places, and taking roadtrips with friends. On her spare time, you can find her playing guitar, experimenting with outfits, relaxing with music, or catching up with shows on her "to watch" list.
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay