Colin Menz: Most Likely to Be Wearing Chubbies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Meet Colin, this week’s catwalk-to-campus Campus Cutie!

Name: Colin Menz

Major: Actuarial Science

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

What did you do during Deltopia weekend?
I worked at The Gap downtown all day, but it’s no big. There are more Deltopias to come.

Socks or no socks?
No socks. It’s more comfortable, and you look steezy.

What are you currently listening to?
The Holdup, Ballyhoo!, Art of Verse

Most regretful moment at UCSB?
Alright, alright…..failing at Edward 40 hands with the hockey team

Turn ons?
What? What uh…Nice hair, good laugh….good sense of humor.

Turn offs?
I dunno…not caring about anything? Like not having hobbies or being passionate about what they love.

The right occasion to wear “chubbies” or 5” inseam shorts?
Anytime. Skies out, thighs out.

Say that Her Campus took you on a $500 shopping spree. Name three stores you stop at.
J. Crew, Banana Republic, Nordies

How would you describe your style?
Relaxed prep

What style element do you look for in a girl?
Doesn’t wear Birks…I’m not kidding, I can’t stand them!

What’s your favorite thing about UCSB?
The vibe. And all the great people I’ve met.

Anything on your bucket list before you graduate?
Having a beer with Chancellor Yang.
Allison is a Global Studies major at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is the Assistant Editor at Her Campus UCSB a contributor to the chapter's Instagram, @hercampusucsb. Allison believes that life is about balances, but that you can never have too many breakfast burritos. You can follow Allison's personal Instagram at @allycnco for life around Santa Barbara, good eats, and travels!
Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy