This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

On February 2, 2016 the Tilt Tour featuring The Chainsmokers were brougth to UCSB by Tilt and Tilt’s UCSB college ambassadors. 

The Chainsmokers agreed to play in the first six college campuses they pre-sold 800 tickets to. UCSB was one of six schools to sell out (in less than an hour and a half!!).

UCSB had the chance to show The Chainsmokers what Gauchos unite are capable of and how to party hard!

Janet is a fourth year Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. She is originally a big city girl from the Bay Area who enjoys discovering new places and eateries. In her free time you can find her dancing, eating, and drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of day. After UCSB she plans to pursue a career in public relations or marketing. Find out what she’s up to on Instagram @Janet_Q_
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.