Celebrity Inspired Thanksgiving Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

It’s easy to know what you’re grateful for on Thanksgiving but do you know what you’re going to wear?!

The second hardest decision you will make this Thanksgiving (aside from deciding how many servings of turkey and smashed potatoes you’ll eat) will be deciding what to wear. Well, no need to stress over it because the ladies at Her Campus UCSB are here to help! We have gone through the “trouble” of looking through celebrities’ most fashionable moments to help you decide what to wear this Thanksgiving.

Here are the top 5 style tends that will make you look fabulous without the extra effort. Enjoy!

1. A simple dress can go a long way

2. Collars, they’re not just for school uniforms!

3. Scarfs: keeping it casual can still look put-together.

4. Have business plans duing the holiday? We’ve got you covered. Business attire meets has never looked so good!

5. You can never go wrong with a black dress.

From the ladies at Her Campus UCSB, we want to wish all of you all a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth Vasquez graduated from UC Santa Barbara back in 2016 with a BA in English. Elizabeth currently resides in the Silicon Valley area and works for Modern Luxury Silicon Valley magazine as a marketing & events coordinator. When she isn't working, Elizabeth enjoys dining out with friends, reading a book and spending time with her two dogs. See what she is up to on Instagram: @iamelizabethvasquez and on Twitter: @MissElizabethLV
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.