Campus Cutie: Chris Pacheco

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name: Chris Pacheco
Year: Junior
Relationship Status: Single
Major: Global Studies/Econ
Campus Involvement: An official dorm alumni

Activities: Baseball, basketball, and anything else outdoors
Describe the perfect date: I’ll make dinner (I make a mean mac n’ cheese), then go for a walk along the beach and maybe start a bonfire. The options are endless…
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Definitely the French Rivieria for the beaches or the Swiss Alps for snowboarding.
Would you rather talk like Yoda for the rest of your life or breathe like Darth Vader?
Well Yoda’s the Hugh Hefner of space, but Vader has a dark side to him….I’ll take Vader I guess, but only if I get to wear the mask.
Favorite thing about UCSB: Well I could pick between the gorgeous weather year round, the beaches, or the girls. The choices, the choices…
Most embarrassing moment during college? After a long a studious Saturday night in IV, I passed out on the couch and found myself waking up the next morning next to a four foot stuffed teddy bear…I went to bed thinking her name was Lisa. Still haven’t lived that one down
Favorite movie of all time? Tombstone, Gladiator, Wedding Crashers (any order)
Any relationship advice for girls? Don’t be the girl that’s trying way to hard. Guys like a girl that’s down to earth and real. Don’t make it too easy, we like a little bit of a chase.
Favorite sports team: San Francisco 49ers (we can’t suck forever!)