Campus Cutie: Brandon Boyle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Name:
Brandon Boyle
Year: Senior
Relationship Status: Single
Major: Biology
Campus Involvement: TA for Substance Abuse
What Do You Look For In a Girl? I need a girl who I can have fun with and is down to earth. I grew up on a ranch so I look for someone who isn’t afraid to get dirty. She needs to be able to dress up to go out with me and my friends or be just as happy staying in and having a movie night.
What is Your Most Embarrassing Moment at UCSB? I took a cab back from OTT a couple weeks ago and realized I had forgot my debit card at the bar. The girl with me didn’t have any money, so when we got to my house I gave the cab driver my phone as collateral while I looked for cash. Couldn’t find any, so he drove me back to OTT to get my card. After getting my debit card I walked outside and didn’t see him. I then did what any college student would do, I kept drinking. Blacked out and don’t know how I got home. The next morning I quickly realized I didn’t have my phone. I called my phone sometime later to hear him say “OH hey buddy, you were crazy last night.”
Favorite Food? Italian
Three Things You Can’t Live Without: Family, Beach, Gym