Campus Cutie: Andreas Pappas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Year: Graduating Fall 2015 (2 quarters early)

Hometown: Lancaster, Pennsylvania 

Campus Involvement: Event Staff/ Research Assistant

Major: Spanish & Environmental Studies

Fun Fact: I like to order Freebirds, and all Mexican food, in Spanish.

Perfect Girl: The perfect girl for me is someone who can break a smile no matter where she is. Laughter is a big turn on for me. Also I am really into tall, athletic women. Spontaneity is also a key characteristic I look for in women.

Most Embarrassing Moment: On my 21st I blacked out downtown at Tonic and blacked back in at 5am… on State Street… alone… with no phone.

Plans: Live abroad and travel in South America for six months. After, I plan to work for the sustainability sector at Microsoft.

Favorite Pick-Up Line: My favorite pick-up line is when I’m out drinking and I ask a girl if I can buy her a drink and have a dance (cliché, I know).

Favorite food: I literally love food, but if I have to say I have a favorite food it would probably be Thai Food

Favorite Song: “Is This Love” by Bob Marley

Biggest Turn Off: My biggest turnoff is when girls complain. Also I really can’t stand “me monsters” and story-toppers.

Favorite Quote: “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful” – Eric Thomas

I am a senior Film and Media Studies major and artist who plans to write professionally one day. I hope to one day be able to inspire others through my work!