This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

How could you not absolutely adore autumn? It’s finally time to wear oversized sweaters, boots and scarves, or just stay snuggled up on the couch with candles blazing and a blanket. There is nothing that can compare to leaves changing or how cute you look with wind kissed cheeks. Unfortunately, here in Santa Barbara we don’t get to fully experience fall in all its glory. Our palm trees stay the same year round and the weather is always a solid 70 degrees. Since we can’t experience autumn’s beauty in person, here’s some pictures of what fall looks like around the world. 

Paris

How nice would it be to spend a brisk fall day at the Eiffel Tower? 

Oregon

Our neighbors in the Beaver State get to experience breathtaking nature just about everywhere they go. 

Prague, Czech Republic 

What I would give to be drinking hot wine while strolling across the Charles Bridge…

New York

Okay Central Park, could you be more gorgeous? xoxo gossip girl

Chattanooga River, Tennessee

Cute date idea: river cruise in November in the South. 

Happy Fall!

Hey I'm Sydney. 4th year Global Studies Major with a Minor in French. I love human rights, playing lacrosse and eating burritos.
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.