Style

9 Outfits From Coachella 2018 You Wish You Had

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

While some go to Coachella for the music, others attend in dedication of serving iconic festival looks. Flowy boho dresses, cropped lace bralettes, and red patent leather fanny packs – anything goes at this annual gathering. Celebrities, fashion bloggers, models, and musicians alike don their best ‘Chella gear leaving fashion admirers wishing they had the chance to rock their gorgeous garments. We’ve chosen a few of our favorite looks from Coachella 2018 for you to gag over below:

Vanessa Hudgens

The internet’s proclaimed “Queen of Coachella” made her annual appearance rocking a gorgeous floral, halter maxi dress. Vanessa has perfected the contemporary boho chic style with her signature layered necklaces and jewelry to complement her look. 

Jenn Im

Fashion blogger Jenn Im is a pastel dream in her millennial pink, suede, fringe skirt. She stays cool and cute with an off-the-shoulder top to boot. 

Shay Mitchell

Shay’s black and white ensemble proves you can keep it simple and still serve a look. 

Jasmine Tookes

This Victoria Secret model’s outfit screams festival vibes from the hat to her printed maxi skirt.

Camila Mendes

The Riverdale actress rocks a flowy pant + bralette combo and honestly, we need this outfit ASAP.

Lais Ribeiro

Lais’s lacy outift is to die for, we love the unique touches added by her accessories like the retro sunglasses.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Alessandra is channeling vintage vibes in her polka dot mini dress and denim jacket combo. She also proves fanny packs can be incredibly chic.

Aimee Song

We love the mix and match of different pieces this fashion blogger puts together, from the embellished skirt to the band T-shirt. Perfect outfit to stay comfy while also repping your favorite artist.

Beyoncé

We could not talk about iconic Coachella fashion moments without mentioning the one and only Queen Bey. Beyoncé served many looks in her performance but we can’t help but wish we had one of those yellow sweatshirt she was rocking, Beyhive yellow anyone?

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Leah is a 3rd year student attending the University of California, Santa Barbara pursuing a double major in Communication and Sociology. When she's not tagging her friends in memes, she enjoys watching YouTube makeup gurus and attending music festivals (when she can afford them). She hopes to pursue a career in the field of social marketing and/or public relations. Follow her on Instagram at @itsleaah!