7 Dank Foods to Try on 4/20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Today is everyone’s favorite day…the day we miraculously come up with a variety of unimaginable food concoctions that would have been impossible to come up with on any other day. Though your stomach may feel it tomorrow, here are some delicious food ideas to savor on this 4/20:

1. Donut Burger

Simple enough: locate your local donut shop, grill up some burgers, add condiments of your choice, and BAM! You’ve got your Donut Burger.

2. Cinnamon Apple Pie Pizza

A personal favorite – all you need are some cinnamon apples, a Cinnamon Pizza from your local pizzeria, and you’ve created this beauty.

3. Churro Cake

The taste is indescribable, but the creation is simple. All you need are some churros, lots of whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.

4. Brownie Pizza

A brownie, some whipping cream, and toppings of your choice make this tasty yet simple dessert that will make every sweet lover’s dream.

5. Ramen Grilled Cheese

Every college kid’s two favorite food groups, Ramen and cheese, come together beautifully in this creation.

6. Churro Ice Cream Hotdog

Nothing tastes better than a churro and some ice cream in a hotdog bun…am I right?

7. Breakfast Musubi

Calling all breakfast lovers! Why not incorporate all your favorite break foods into the perfection that is Spam Musubi?!

Your stomach will thank you tomorrow. Happy 4/20!

Julia is a 2nd year Communication Major and French Minor! She has a huge sweet tooth and spends the majority of her time watching Netflix, eating copious amounts of food (and spending copious amounts of money on it), and drinking coffee. You can follow Julia on Instagram and Twitter @juliaachunng.