toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Thoughts You Have Immediately After Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened! For many people, Halloween is an exciting and fun-filled holiday that you look forward to all year and when it’s over there are a few things you can’t help but think:

·      YES, Candy!—Whether you had no shame and went trick or treating yourself or bought a bag from the store, candy is a Halloween staple and a great reminder of your spooky celebrations.

·      What am I going to be next year?—Onto the next! Just like in The Nightmare Before Christmas that internal Halloween clock is going to reset and you’ll start brainstorming which ghoulish creature you’ll parade as next year.

·      Time to get in all of your last minute Halloween movies— You can watch Halloweentown or Hocus Pocus really any day of the year, but it’s going to lose a bit of it’s Halloween magic the further away the holiday becomes.

·      Only 365 more days until Halloween!—And the countdown continues…

·      YAY Christmas!

Brenna is a senior and global studies major at UCSB. Her goal in life is to be a comedy writer and the proud owner of an alpaca farm in South America. She enjoys sarcasm, wine and everything fine.
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.