5 Things Only Girls Who Can’t Take a Day Off Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

A day off? What’s that? Here are 5 things only girls who can’t take a day off understand:

1. A day off doesn’t exist in your schedule or in your vocabulary for that matter.

2. The world will end the moment you decide to “take it easy.”

3. If your day isn’t scheduled down to the minute, then you have too much free time.

4. Sick? Maybe you’ll schedule one less thing to do today, you’ll just do it tomorrow whether you’re better or not. 

5. You may be stressed and grumpy and drinking too many cups of coffee, but you love your busy lifestyle and you wouldn’t want it any other way.

Images courtesy of Google Images

Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay