This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Colourpop is a “City of Angels” based beauty product company. They are known and loved by make up lovers, MUAs, beauty bloggers all around the world for their cheap but high quality make up products. They specialize in a variety of products ranging from liquid lipsticks to cream eyeliner. 

1. Their Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks are creamy and made of a formula that dries in a few seconds to a matte finish. The liquid lipsticks don’t dry your lips out and feel very weightless.

2. Their products look the same on all skin tones. 

3. ColourPop brow products are a cheap and amazing dupe for the pricey Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. Colourpop $6 eyebrow colour vs. ABH dipbrow pomade $20

4. Their super shock shadow pigments are no joke. Press one finger to the pigment and then sweep across an eyelid for a colourshocking look that will last all day. The pigments are made of creamy and pigmented formula. 

5. It’s 5$ off your first purchase… I mean you’re almost obligated to press ‘check out cart’ now…

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.