5 Easy Homemade Christmas Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

1. Homemade Mini Succulent Garden/ Terrarium

Total time: 15 minutes

Easily made with pebbles, soil, and small cacti/succulents. 

2. Mod Podge Crafts

Total Time: 10 minutes

The ultimate all-in-one glue. You can use mod podge to decorate just about anything from phone covers, to picture frames. Customize just about anything with photos, fabric, and magazine clippings. 

3. Quick and Easy Dinner/ Baking Kit

Time: 15 minutes

Put your favorite meal together and spend an evening cooking with your friend/loved ones.

4. Ombre Decorated Mason Jars To Liven Up Desks

Time: 15 minutes

Use colored mod podge paint to decorate any mason jar. 

5. Easy Craft Clay Ornaments To Deck The Trees

Time: 1-2 days

Mix 1 box of baking soda with 1 cup cornstarch. Add 1.5 cup of water in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring consistently, until it is too thick to stir with a spoon. It will take 1-2 days for the clay to dry, use stencils to  create your ornament. You can then use acrylic paint to decorate.

Shefali Agarwal is a second year Communications Major at University of California Santa Barbara, hoping to pursue PR in the future. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Shefali enjoys traveling, eating, reading and playing volleyball. Anything that gets her out there and active is a must do. See what she is up to on Instagram @shefalee!
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.