This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Great fashion was certainly brought forth at the Oscars red carpet this year – and we were definitely judging!

Take a look at the best-dressed celebrities that made our list.

Rachel McAdams in August Getty Atelier

Olivia Munn in Stella McCartney

Ryan Gosling in Gucci

Rooney Mara in Givenchy

Saoirse Ronan in Calvin Klein 

Jared Leto in Gucci 

Cate Blanchett in Armani

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Chris Rock in Burberry 

Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton

Jennifer Gardner in Versace

Michael B. Jordan in Ralph Lauren Purple Label 

Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell

Julianne Moore in Chanel

Ryan Seacrest in Ryan Seacrest Distinction

Which celebrities made your best-dressed list this year?

Janet is a fourth year Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. She is originally a big city girl from the Bay Area who enjoys discovering new places and eateries. In her free time you can find her dancing, eating, and drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of day. After UCSB she plans to pursue a career in public relations or marketing. Find out what she’s up to on Instagram @Janet_Q_
Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.