10 Pumpkin Spice Items That Are NOT a Latte

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Pumpkin spice season is upon us yet again, which means we’re all trying to get our fix. But sometimes lattes can get a bit boring and you probably have better things to do than to wait in a Starbucks line all day. Luckily, there are plenty of alternatives to the infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte that you can choose from. Here are ten foods to help satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings: 

1. Ice cream

Imagine a whole tub all to yourself. 

2. Triscuits 

For those who prefer a little crunch. 

3. Gum

Fresh breath is everything. 

4. Chocolate

Treat yo’ self.

5. Yogurt

A slightly healthier alternative to the chocolate above. 

6. Bread

The options with this one are endless. 

7. Popcorn

The perfect go-to snack for Halloween movie night!

8. Cereal

Breakfast of champs. 

9. Butter 

A personal fave. 

10. Granola bars 

Just as portable as a latte, but this fits in your purse. 

Naomi is a fourth-year, English major and Multimedia Writing minor at UCSB. She is originally from the LA area, but aspires to someday make it in New York as a web content writer. Cats, green tea and British accents are slight obsessions of hers.
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay