Style

10 Affordable Clothing Sites You Didn’t Know About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

The forever struggle: wanting to update your wardrobe, but not wanting to spend all of your money. Lucky for you, I found the 10 beset clothing sites that are budget friendly for college students.

1. Boohoo

Boohoo is the best because they pretty much *always* have a good deal running. What’s more, they even have a sustainability collection with products made from recycled clothes.

2. Dynamite Clothing

Dynamite offers edgy and basic pieces that are in trend and will give you a classy feel. 

3. Make Me Chic 

If you are hoping to add a pop of color into your wardrobe, Make Me Chic is the site for you. The site offers great deals on comfortable and colorful clothing.

4. Urbanog

Urbanog focuses on recent trends, such as: cut outs, floral prints, flowy dresses, and graphic tees. If you join their newsletter, they’ll give you 50% off your first order. 

5. Lulu’s 

Lulu’s has amazing price points on all of their chic and modern options. My favorite thing about this online shop is that it’s true affordable luxury. 

6. Shein

The style of clothes on Shein resembles Zara, but at a more affordable price. If you sign up through Facebook, you can get 20% off your first order.

7. Romwe 

Romwe is similar to Shein, and sometimes sells very similar items. Romwe also offers flash sales and 15% off when you first sign up.

8. Plndr

Plndr is a flash sale site that makes street style ridiculously affordable. They almost always have BOGO sales or 50% off all items. 

9. Priceless Clothing

Shopping for music festivals? Priceless can be your one-stop shop for all your needs. 

10. T.J. Maxx

That’s right, T.J. Maxx has a website so you can score all of their designer options online. 

Rachel is a senior at UC Santa Barbara and studies Communication and Global Peace and Security. Rachel is from a small, beautiful town in southern California called Palos Verdes. However, Palos Verdes is just one of the many places Rachel has lived. Rachel spent her childhood moving and traveling all over the world, living in places such as Indianapolis, Indiana; Santiago, Chile; Vienna, Austria; and Orlando, Florida. Rachel has found her heart and her home in California, choosing to spend her college years in sunny Santa Barbara. However, Rachel continued her wanderlust when she studied abroad in Barcelona, Spain in Fall 2012. At UCSB, Rachel is an immensely dedicated and involved member of her sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma, where she held the positions of Panhellenic Delegate, Inter-Greek Counselor, Rho Gam, and a member of the Nominating Slate. Best Buddies, a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment, and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is a passion of Rachel's, as she is their Social Media Coordinator as well as an active and proud member. As a member of the Lambda Pi Eta Communication Honors Society, Rachel is able to implement her prowess and affinity for communication and communication-related issues. When Rachel is not writing, participating in Kappa events, or volunteering, you can find her in the gym, on the soccer field, watching Modern Family, or cooking. Rachel's love for sports, food, and writing often times go hand-in-hand, as one may see in her weekly blogs. For the past two summers, Rachel has been freelance writing for the Los Angeles Times, and hopes to continue her career pursuit of journalism after she graduates. Rachel is elated to be a part of Her Campus's fabulous team and loves every moment of it!