This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

With spring quarter coming to an end, it’s an unfortunate time to say our goodbyes to friends who live down the hall and for some people, their significant others who live hundreds of miles away. While now may not be the best time to start a new relationship, don’t limit yourself to hermit-mode for finals and a summer alone in front of the tv just yet. Always keep your options open, girl! You might just happen to meet someone like our campus cutie, Chuk Okafor. Plus, who wouldn’t want a cutie to talk to during the summer?

The Basics
-Year: 4th
-Major: Environmental Science
-Hometown: Ontario, CA
-Interests: any athletic activity, video games (mostly Madden NFL), partying

Getting to Know Him

1. What are you most passionate about?
I am passionate about fitness and living life to the fullest.

2. How do you describe your personality/style?
I would describe myself as charismatic and apparently I can be loud and cocky at times.

3. Ideal place for a summer date?
My ideal place for a summer date is the beach. There are plenty of options like playing volleyball, splurging money at the stores, or even building sandcastles.

4. Worst/best qualities in a girl?
Worst quality has to be the inability to hold a conversation or shyness. The Best quality is a sense of humor; I’m all about comedy so if she can’t make me laugh I won’t have a good time.

5. Are you looking for a summer fling?
I wouldn’t say I am looking for one but I’m always open to the idea.

UC Riverside

UC Riverside

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.