starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks

Which Starbucks Seasonal Drink You Should Get Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With winter fast approaching and the long-awaited recent release of the Starbucks seasonal menu, how could you not start feeling festive? Let your zodiac lead you to try some new beverages this holiday season. Who knows? You might find your new Starbucks staple!

Aries

With a personality as strong as Aries, you’re gonna need something hot to match their fire. So, why not try Starbucks’ Velvet Hot Chocolate? With a bold, chocolately flavor and hints of vanilla to kickstart your morning, any Aries will be ready to dive head-first into their next endeavor (and slay while they do it!).

Taurus

Taurus, indulge in your luxurious side with a Starbucks’ Peppermint Mocha! The combination of sweet peppermint and mocha sauce topped off with whipped cream will have your taste buds floating with pleasure (if you can manage to not re-order your regular for the fifth time this week).

Gemini

Although Gemini has to fight the urge to buy one of everything off the menu (out of curiosity, of course), the drink that would be the most fitting is Starbucks’ Cinnamon Dolce Latte. With the perfect combination of spicy and sweet, this horchata-inspired drink will match your playfully erratic nature.

cancer

Oh, sweet Cancer, why not try Starbucks’ Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte? This drink’s magical fusion of Blonde espresso and sugar cookie flavors will have you feeling nostalgic and warm the second you take the first sip. The green and red sprinkles that top this drink will also be the only thing stopping you from having your eighth crying session this week.

leo

With such a commanding presence, the only drink bold enough to match a Leo is Starbucks’ Chestnut Praline Latte. The bold nuttiness that accompanies this drink’s caramelized chestnut flavor is the perfect match for your radiating confidence (but don’t worry, nothing could outshine you!).

virgo

Considering that Virgos almost never have any time to spare, the perfect no-nonsense coffee order would be Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte. Plain and simple, yet still managing to celebrate the holiday season, this drink is the perfect accessory for any Virgo as they conquer the day.

Libra

Unlike the others, Libra, you stand out. And what better way than with Starbucks’ Iced Matcha Latte? With an immense love for all things aesthetic in combination with your flirty personality, this drink will help bring balance to your morning (and give you something delicious to sip on while you rehash your love life struggles with your bestie).

scorpio

Although Scorpios tend to vouch for a simple black coffee (hot, of course) purely for the sake of remaining mysterious, why not let loose and try a Starbucks’ Iced Americano? The complex and intense flavors that accompany the espresso will perfectly align with your elusive and daring nature, as well as your ice-cold heart.

sagittarius

Sagittarius, let the salty, sweet softness of Starbucks’ Caramel Brulee Latte keep you grounded this holiday season. Although it may seem exciting to let your adventurous spirit lead you into the grand unknown, this drink will help to remind you that sometimes it’s not too bad to stay in the same place (especially when sipping on a delicious holiday beverage).

capricorn

Being one of the most disciplined signs, Capricorns are at their best when in a routine. Stay practical, Capricorn, with Starbucks’ Signature Hot Chocolate. Not only will this classic drink help you remain productive and festive, but it can save you some time in the drive-thru line (because you most definitely have places to be).

aquarius

Aquarius, why not try Starbucks’ Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai Latte this holiday season? Not only does this drink’s innovative mingling of sweet gingerbread and chai spice complement your progressive and intellectual nature, but its combination of sweet and earthy flavors speaks to your humanitarian values.

Pisces

With a head that is permanently stuck in the clouds, Pisces is still thinking about summer. So, why not embrace it with a Starbucks’ Pink Drink? The fruity and refreshing flavor of this drink’s strawberry acai base will have any Pisces jumping for joy. And who knows? Maybe it might bring you back down to earth for a bit.

Autumn Morgan is a third-year Film & Television major at UCLA who grew up in the San Fernando Valley. She thoroughly enjoys being overdressed and reading women’s divorce fiction. In her free time, you can find her laying by a river eating fruit.