This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we want to make sure you look FLAWLESS. Here are five ideas to consider for you Thanksgiving dinner.

1. Faux Fur

Add a little bit a fun to any outfit by adding some fur (faux fur, of course, because we love animals). 

Check out some of these faux fur items

2. Funky Sweater 

Add a little bit of flair to your ensemble by adding a sweater with a fun design. Pair it with a pair of stylish jeans, as to be careful not to look like you borrowed your aunt’s old and embarrassing Christmas sweater. 

The sweater pictured above is from J.Crew 

The sweater pictured above is from Madewell

3. Polished Jeans

Go for something different than the typical blue jeans. Try some faux leather jeggings!

Check out these faux leather jeggings from Nordstrom

4. Simple Blouse

The adjective “simple” does undermine the blouse, but the the bold color is anything but simple. 

The blouse pictured above is from The Limited

5. YOUR PAJAMAS!

Yes! Wear your PJs! Relax and be comfortable as you eat enormous amounts of mashed potatoes and turkey.

But in all honesty, designer Rachel Roy looks fabulous in her pajamas!

Images courtsey of Madewell, The Limited, J. Crew, Nordstorm, and Pinterest. 

Mariana is a fourth year student UCLA majoring in International Development Studies and minoring in Urban and Regional Studies. She loves anything and everything with glitter on it. On her free time she enjoys eating acai bowls with her pet bunny, Lenord
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.