Westwood Fall Fashion Vibes: Professional Office Chic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

We Bruins like to think of Westwood as our stomping grounds for quick eats, cafes for studying, and the occasional farmer’s market. But did you know the Janss Investment Company (yes, the same Janss as those awfully long steps on campus) actually created Westwood Village in the 1920’s as a hub for all things related to their company? Interestingly enough, throughout the past century, Westwood has become a crucial part of UCLA. Westwood has shaped the culture of our school while also shaping the fashion trends that come and go both on and off campus. What (west)Wood you wear? 

Westwood is home to towering skyscrapers, many of which contain corporate offices and banks. It’s not surprising that many young professionals live here! Looking for young working vibes, but still want to be comfortable during lecture? A trench coat is your answer. This one is made of a faux suede material, making it super soft and totally on trend. Paired with some jeans and a relaxed button down, you’ll be ready to hit the books while looking #officechic.

What I’m Wearing — ZARA Striped Shirt (x) ZARA Trench Coat (x) AGOLDE Jeans (x) Soludus Venetian Loafer (x)

Photos by Eliott Kim Photography

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.