A41092EF 2720 4167 891C D6C91727ED6AJPG?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
A41092EF 2720 4167 891C D6C91727ED6AJPG?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Renée Lee, Mikee Lachica

We Had A Soup-er Time At Dumpling & Associates’ Newest Pop-Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With week 10 underway and finals coming up very soon, college students at UCLA are facing the last stretch of fall quarter. Last-minute cramming and rushing to write papers can be stressful, which is why Dumpling & Associates’ revolutionary pop-up could not come at a better time. With multi-sensory dumpling-themed installations that combine tradition and design, this immersive experience is something you wont~on want to miss! The best study break is a food break, and this museum left us with great ~fillings~ so check out our highlights below! 

Choosing a dumpling name & filling out our dumpling preferences! 

Going inside the giant disco dumpling! It’s a party… 

Enjoying a quali~tea taste test! 

The merch includes salmon phone cases, designer tote bags & beanies. 

Jumping into the dumpling pit!

Held at the ROW DTLA, Dumpling & Associates’ pop-up will be open until March 5th, 2020. Tickets are now on sale! Get them here before they run out.

Renée is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and served as the HCUCLA Editor in Chief and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is passionate about storytelling and pushing for more Asian American representation in fashion and entertainment. 
Mikee is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and served as the HCUCLA President and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is a lover of all things pink, aesthetic, and good storytelling. In her spare time pre-pandemic, you would find her watching a good rom-com movie, going to Disneyland, exploring more of Los Angeles through coffee shops, brunch places, and events, or playing with her puppy, Snowie! During the pandemic, she enjoys graphic designing on her iPad (and watching even more rom-coms with Snowie). Currently, Mikee is bringing Disney+ moments to life through world-class campaigns at The Walt Disney Company and earning her Master's Degree in Communication Management at the University of Southern California (USC). Contact Mikee via email at mikeejoycelachica@gmail.com or visit her portfolio at http://mklchc.co