This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This year’s season of the voice has been one for the record books with amazing coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, and Alicia Keys, and phenomenal contestants that have been some of the youngest to take the stage thus far. After last Tuesday night’s semi-finals half of the top 8 were eliminated, leaving 4 contestants left to compete in the finale. The top 4 are 18-year old Britton Buchanan on Team Alicia, 14-year old Brynn Cartelli on Team Kelly, Kyla Jade on Team Blake, and Spensha Baker also on Team Blake.

The final performances will take place Monday, May 21st at 8 PM with the results to follow on Tuesday to find out who will make it to the top on The Voice. With the very talented singers that have taken the stage this season the results always remain very unpredictable. Here are the one of the best performances from each singer taking the stage for the finale to give you a better idea:

Britton Buchanan Blind Audition: “Trouble”

Brynn Cartelli Semi-Finals: “What the World Needs Now Is Love” 

Kyla Jade Top 10: “This Is Me”

Spensha Baker Semi-Finals: “My Church”

Who do you think will make it to the top? Tune in to NBC’s The Voice Monday and Tuesday at 8 P.M

Alyssa is the Senior Editor of the UCLA Chapter of Her Campus. She is a 4th year Communication Studies major and Film, TV, and Media minor. In her free time, Alyssa loves working out, going to tons of concerts, and binging reality TV episodes. Contact Alyssa via email: alyssabonchick@me.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.