A Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Each Of Your Loved Ones

Valentine's Day is finally here, but there are so many gift ideas running around these days that it can be a bit overwhelming! Gifts differ from person to person, relationship to relationship, but this thoughtful list of V-Day gifts will leave all of your loved ones with happy hearts and smiles to last: 

1. 1. The Best Friend

Molly Peach-Girls Laughing At Night

What to get your partner in crime? Something that is really special to get your best friend on this special day is something personalized. Whether you have time to customize a necklace or bracelet on Etsy or whether you make a special picture frame with a personalized touch, your bestie will treasure the thought and time you put into a gift specially designed for them!

2. 2. The Significant Other

This can be a tricky one...has it been one month, one year or is it complicated? But there is an easy solution- give them an experience! Plan a picnic with all of their favorite foods, deck your apartment out with romantic lighting and popcorn for a movie fest or take a walk in a scenic area near you. You do not have to go the whole nine yards, just put in the time and effort to show your affection- that is all it takes to have a special V-Day!

3. 3. The Family

Girl hugging boy

We all love our family, but what can we do to show them our love on Valentine's Day? Speak from the heart. A handmade card with all of the things you love about them, a jar filled with handpicked compliments for them or a special meal that they love will make them smile! Again, do not overthink it - have it come from the heart and they will love it.

Valentine's Day is a day for laughs, love and living in the moment. So do not think too hard about the gifts - just lead with your heart and the rest should do its job and fall into place.