Valentine’s Day OOTN: Baker Boy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The infamous “I have no idea what to wear tonight” is always a heavy hitter. Add the pressure of it being Valentine’s Day, and you have a totally panic-worthy situation. But have no fear! Just because it’s Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean your only option is a dress. Here’s some chic inspiration for a date night outfit that will not only express your #girlboss style, but also make your s/o totally fall in love ;) 

Walk into any room with a baker boy hat and you’ll get a lot of stares. Some may wonder if you’re a train conductor (ha ha), while others will wonder if you’re a fashion blogging extraordinaire. Regardless, this hat is one of my favorite accessories, since it adds a lot of charisma to any look. Paired with a suede moto jacket, your favorite skinnies, and some sick ankle boots, you’ll definitely be the fashion queen in any situation. 

Shop our picks for baker boy hats: Boohoo Anna Cord Baker Boy Hat ($9) // UO Baker Boy Cap ($22) // ASOS Wool Mix Baker Boy Cap ($22) // ASOS Glamorous Navy Baker Cap ($29) // 

Photography by Miranda Montenegro (IG: _mirandaem)

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.