UCLA Commencement To Bring Successful Financial Executive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This year for the 2016 Commencement, Laurence D. Fink, is set to deliver the keynote speech at the 2016 UCLA College Commencement. A native of Van Nuys, Laurence Fink is a proud bruin! Fink earned both his undergraduate and graduate degrees from UCLA. Fink is CEO of BlackRock Inc., a financial planning and investment management firm. He and seven other partners founded the company in 1988. Under the management of Fink, the company has grown to be a financial leader in global investment.

Past key note speakers have included: Nathan Myhrovold, Ann Meyers, Jessica Jakley, and Kathleen Sebelius

Mariana is a fourth year student UCLA majoring in International Development Studies and minoring in Urban and Regional Studies. She loves anything and everything with glitter on it. On her free time she enjoys eating acai bowls with her pet bunny, Lenord
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.