Top 7 Signs From the Women’s March

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This past weekend women all over the world came together in protest of Donald Trump’s inauguration, and in support of women’s rights, immigration reform, health care reform, LGBTQi rights, and environmental issues. It was an amazing success with an incredible turn out! Its birthplace Washington D.C. experienced over 450,000 women marching in solidary of each other and worldwide over 1 million women marching with them.

With so many intelligent, pissed-off women in one place, it’s only natural that we would see some creative protest signs that make you take a second glance with either a laugh or provoking thought. Signs with references to pop culture such as Justin Bieber, Mean Girls, Beyonce, Harry Potter, and even Game of Thrones were very popular. Here are 15 of the best signs at the numerous Women’s Marches last Saturday:

1.)

2.) 3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

Images courtsey of Instagram: @90s.era, @course, @awkardmermaid_x, @katieedmond, @dionnememie, @marrlands, @jujumarto, @sarekins, @ulyssesmartinez, @fuckjerry, @the_flower_garden_, @lovebscott, @jassabella, @stevedavitmusic, @shishi.rose

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.