These are the Top 6 Luxury Sneakers of the Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

In the 6th grade, I remember begging my mom to take me to the mall so I could buy a pair of turquoise and white DC Sneakers. While this isn’t my greatest fashion moment, I do appreciate the dramatic journey the sneaker has trekked (pun intended) in the past decade. As the infamous Yeezy Boost 350 reminds us, sneakers have transformed into a huge part of the luxury sector. And although it’s kind of crazy that a simple high top can cost, like, 500 tacos, luxury sneakers are some of the coolest goods in the high-end game.

Check out my top 6 favorites below:

1. Burberry House Check Cotton and Leather Slip-on Trainers ($375)

2. Gucci Leather Platform Sneakers ($850)

3. Fendi Lightning Bolt Leather High-Top Sneakers ($800)

4. Comme des Garcons Play Peek-A-Boo Canvas Low-Top Sneakers ($125)

5. Here/Now Genuine Fox Fur Trim Sneaker ($250) 

6. Acne Studios Adriana Metallic Leather Sneakers ($420)

Images courtesy of Katie Kim, Burberry.com, netaporter.com, neimanmarcus.com, saksfifthavenue.comnordstrom.com, and fwrd.com.

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.