Stars Unite at Red Cross #Tubeathon

All our favorite stars unite in support of the American Red Cross at 2016 What’s Trending’s Tubeathon held at iHeartRadio Theater on Wednesday, April 19th in Burbank, California. The star-studded digital telethon and variety show included musical performances by Sabrina Carpenter (Girl Meets World), Mark Ballas (DWTS), and more. The event served as an early kick-off to 2016 Giving Day, a fundraising event for the American Red Cross to support their mission of helping families who have been affected by disasters.

Check out some of photos below:

Laura Marano

Alyson Stoner

Coco Jones

James Maslow

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com